Maintenance Co-ordinator, part time 22 hours
Salary: £20,317.00 to £22,965.00 /year
The Society of St James (SSJ) delivers high impact, person-centred, accommodation services to people experiencing homelessness, substance misuse and mental health problems. The people we support are at the heart of everything we do, our main aim and priority is to find people with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
We currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Co-ordinator to join our small but busy maintenance team. Reporting to the Maintenance and Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and administration of reactive, cyclical and planned maintenance tasks, communicating regularly with staff and external contractors. Ad hoc duties are also required to provide cover and support for other parts of the maintenance team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in administration
- Experience using databases ideally Pyramid
- Experience in Supported Housing or a Housing related field ideally vulnerable adults
- Strong co-ordination skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of maintenance, repairs and refurbishments of properties.
What we can offer you in return
- A Gold Investors in People Employer
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus public holidays
- Flexible working options
- Buying additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted laptops and computers with Jamie’s Computers
Closing Date: 28.5.19 Interview Date: 3.6.19
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience suit this role. Please note if sufficient CV’s are received before the closing date, SSJ reserves the right to end the recruitment early