Supported Lettings Worker
Salary: £21,058.00 to £23,693.00 /year
Supported Lettings Worker – Southampton
30 hours per week – Fixed Term (March 2021)
Salary Scale: 21-25 per annum (£21,058 – £23,693) pro rata
Starting at Scale Point 21
The Society of St James (SSJ) delivers high impact, person-centered, accommodation services to people experiencing homelessness, substance misuse and mental health problems. The people we support are at the heart of everything we do, our main aim and priority is to find people with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
The Supported Lettings service is expanding and a vacancy has arisen for a fixed term post of Supported Lettings Worker to join the team based in Southampton. The Supported Lettings Service work with people who are classified as Hard to House with complex needs.
The Supported Lettings Worker will:
- Offer a high level of intensive support
- Support individuals within their accommodation to ensure stability and maintaining housing
- Enable the individual to make changes through a personalised approach and prevent a return to rough sleeping
- Work closely with other providers and services as necessary
We are looking for a motivated worker who will:
- Establish good working relationships with this client group
- Work closely within the team
- Be able to recognise and manage risks
- Work in a trauma informed way
- A Gold Investors in People Employer
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Flexible working options
- Buying additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Counselling, financial, personal support and health and well-being services via our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted laptops and computers with Jamie’s Computers
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for this role. We will be assessing candidates as they come through and reserve the right to end this post at any time.
Closing date: 31st March 2020
If you have not been contacted within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.