Bank Support Keyworker, Rehabilitation and Lifeskills – Aldershot
Salary: £9.00 /hour
Note: Pay is also subject to unsocial hours enhancement of an additional £1 per hour between these times – weeknights: 6pm-6am and weekends: 6pm Fri – 6am Mon
Benefits of the job:
- If you would love to do support work, but your personal commitments make regular shift patterns and rotas difficult, then this is the job for you.
- Relief workers carry out the same tasks as project support workers and benefit from the same training. The difference is that the role isn’t contracted, so you aren’t expected to do a set number of hours every week – giving you the freedom to pick and choose shifts that work for you. A good degree of flexibility is important as shifts can be a wide variety of times and days, spread across both weekdays and weekends.
- Because it’s so flexible, a relief role is ideal if you have other commitments outside of work, or if you are already working but would like to try something new and supplement your income at the same time. It allows you to fit work responsibilities around your family and home life, while still gaining both professional experience and the satisfaction of building relationships with colleagues and people you support – seeing them grow and progress over time.
- A Gold Investors in People Employer
- 07% holiday payment based on hours worked
- Unsocial hours enhancement
- Flexible working options
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Counselling, financial, personal support and health and well-being services via our Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted laptops and computers with Jamie’s Computers
Our Ideal Teammate:
- Enjoys a challenge.
- Is hard working with a passion for people.
- Reliable and comfortable being called upon in a time of need.
- Has some experience and knowledge of the needs of vulnerable people with histories of homelessness, severe alcohol/substance dependency and mental health problems.
You will provide lifeskills and intensive project / keyworking support to individuals with enduring substance use problems and complex needs within our North Lane Lodge project and move on houses.
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for this role.
We will be assessing candidates as they come through and reserve the right to end this post at any time.
For an informal chat about the position please contact Natasha on 01252312596.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.