Southampton Street Homeless Hostel
Part-time, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1200 – 1800
Salary Range: £16,630 per annum (pro rata)
The Society of St James (SSJ) delivers high impact, person-centred, accommodation services to people experiencing homelessness, substance misuse and mental health problems. The people we support are at the heart of everything we do, our main aim and priority are to find people with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
You will work in the Society of St James’ (SSJ) homelessness accommodation service providing clients with healthy, nutritious meals for up to 30 people. You will be responsible for upholding standards of Health and Safety and Hygiene in the kitchen.
Good team player reliable with a passion for working with a chaotic client group, this is a very rewarding position for the right person. Job share would be considered
- A Gold Investors in People Employer
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus public holidays
- Flexible working options
- Buying additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Counselling, financial, personal support and health and wellbeing services via our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted laptops and computers with Jamie’s Computers
For an informal chat about the post please contact Paul Baker or Lynn Robinson on 02380223479
Closing Date: 26th April
Interview Date: Week beginning 29th April 2019.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of the closing date then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.