Southampton Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service
Here we offer a personalised, life-changing substance misuse recovery service for people living in Southampton. Each person is supported to decide for themselves what their programme will look like, and can include one to one support, skills workshops and structured groups. People can also access treatment services here to help them reduce their substance use.
We have experienced health professionals working within the service who will fully support the needs of people experiencing problems with substance use and addiction and work with the individual to ensure the care provided is the best available for them.
We offer a varied programme, which includes:
- Psychosocial treatment programme including over 40 Groups every week including therapeutic groups, Saints4Sports and other activities.
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Counselling Service
(provided by BACP registered counsellors)
- One to one support
- Qualifications and accreditations
- Needle exchange and harm reduction advice
- Integrated Offender Management (IOM)
- Criminal Justice treatment (DRR & ATR)
- Daily visits to Southampton Custody
If you are aged 25 and over and need support with your substance use, or you are supporting someone to get help with this contact us on
T: 023 8071 7171
We are working in partnership with CGL and No Limits working in partnership to provide this service.