Corporate volunteer days offer the perfect opportunity for your business or organisation to give back to the local community, whilst also providing your staff with an enjoyable team building activity.
We are closely monitoring the developing Covid-19 situation and closely following the government’s advice to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our service users, staff, supporters and the wider community. For this reason we have taken the difficult decision to cease any team volunteering activity for the foreseeable future. We will continue to review this situation and update the website accordingly
We have a small number of painting and gardening projects throughout the year suitable for corporate volunteer days.
We ask teams to consider fundraising to cover the cost of tools/equipment/materials you’ll need on the day or you can provide them yourselves.
What else you can expect from us:
- A briefing about the project you will be volunteering at and how it supports the needs of the local community
- Detailed risk assessments for your allocated project
- Code of conduct to keep you and our service users safe
- Safety briefing on the day from a trained member of SSJ staff
- Supervision and support throughout the day
- Refreshments (if possible at the location)
If you would like to join our waiting list for a corporate volunteer day or would like to find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to know numbers involved, desired location and dates and any accessibility considerations.